Wednesday, April 4, 2012


After another very long dry spell, I've come back to my poor humble blog.
This is as much for me to sort things out as for anyone to read it.

Much of my life is in turmoil.

I am so sad. I am losing my home to foreclosure and must find a new place to live. It must be a place that I can keep some of my cats. This has been my home for 28 years (and I have the quantity of stuff to prove it) My garden, my sewing studio, my doll collection display.....Thanks to the friends that have already offered a patch of dirt in their gardens to preserve some of my beloved daylilies & rose of sharons from garndma's in Virginia. Several friends have offered to help w/ the Move, and the several yard sales we must have over the next 5 months to get enough $$ together to afford 1st mo rent & security, etc. I am grateful that my last Christmas party here was so wonderful.............


No comments:

Post a Comment